Congratulations to our Every Woman teams around the globe working hard!
How is EWF Making a difference? Recent activity:
- Every Woman Festival Edmonton 2014 raised over $18,005.75 for WIN House Edmonton!
- Every Woman Festival Calgary 2014 raised $6,544.00 with 50% going towards our Outreach Programs and Events and 50% donated to The Heart & Stroke Foundation of Alberta!
- Outreach Programs: Songpals is making an impact in CALGARY, running weekly in Servants Anonymous Society of Calgary, and monthly in Ronald MacDonald House. Well done to our Songpals leaders Justine Tyrell and Celia Rose, and their teams including Sholley Powell and Sophie Serafino. For more information on our Outreach programs click here. New programs being launched in 2014/15.
- Every Woman Foundation will soon launch in Boston, MA, USA. Congratulations to our new Boston Chair, Ellen Keiley!
- Our Screening of Misrepresentation – an educational documentary from The Representation Project, a movement that uses film and media content to expose injustices created by gender stereotypes and to shift people’s consciousness towards change. The screening will now take place in late 2014, details to come!
- Every Woman Foundation Calgary has signed a new chair- congratulations to Kristen Hood!